cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongfully Blacklisted

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wrongfully Blacklisted

I purchased a used iPhone 6 which was clear on the sprint imei checker. Put my sim card out of my old phone in it didn't even turn on find my iPhone, went to activate online received an error message tried again same message. Checked the imei again came up as lost or stolen. Not lost not stolen. Now the phone is blacklisted. Please help

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Good morning @Rrcerx. I'd be happy to help you out. Where did you buy the phone from? 

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Highlighted

I was purchased on eBay.  It was checked through the sprint imei checker and was clear. It was also never reported lost or stolen.

Highlighted

So let me make sure I'm understanding. Before you bought the phone, you checked it to make sure it was clean. Which it was. After you received the phone, and tried to activate it, it was reported as lost or stolen? If that's the case, it seems to me like you should reach out to the seller to see what's going on. Maybe even return the phone and get your money back. Just to verify everything, PM me your imei number and I can check it out myself.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Highlighted

I also talked to the seller, and he never reported it lost or stolen. It happened after i put in my sim card from my 5s that broke and i turned on cellular data.

Highlighted

you click on the agents name and send them a private message that way..not in here. you might opt to delete that or edit out your device info since everyone can see it currently.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat