cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate iphone 4 ? no contract plan

Go to solution
Journeyman

activate iphone 4 ? no contract plan

i am a new customer to sprint and i was wondering how much would the bill be. and if i would have to pay the bill now or after the 1st months bill date.

(UNLIMTED TALK TEXT AND DATA PLAN) $60

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: activate iphone 4 ? no contract plan

junothrizz wrote:

i am a new customer to sprint and i was wondering how much would the bill be. and if i would have to pay the bill now or after the 1st months bill date.

(UNLIMTED TALK TEXT AND DATA PLAN) $60

Your first bill will be for the remainder of the month, plus the next month.

For instance, my billing period is from the 23rd to the 24th. If I were a new customer starting today, my first bill would be the month of December PLUS six days (November 17 through 23rd).

This can be a bit disconcerting if you are establishing service at the beginning of the current billing period. It looks like you're being charged for two months essentially when it's just pro-rating the bill for the current month.

As to your iPhone 4. I hope that it's a Sprint iPhone 4. Because if it's not, Sprint won't activate it. The iPhone 4s was the first iPhone that Sprint got, and by extension they also got the 4. But the Sprint model of the iPhone 4 is locked to Sprint (as are ALL Sprint iPhones) AND has NO SIM!

So, if you are trying to activate an iPhone 4 from another carrier, all the way around it's not possible.

Master

Hi eyoungren_banned,

Thank you for inquiring about your bill today. We're happy to assist you with this information. in order to assist you properly, open the link and fill out the form with the requested information and we will be able to get started: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

Hi eyoungren_banned,

Thank you for inquiring about your bill today. We're happy to assist you with this information. in order to assist you properly, open the link and fill out the form with the requested information and we will be able to get started: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care

Wasn't me inquiring about my bill or starting service Michael…or the next SprintCare rep that won't read before posting.

Was responding to SOMEONE ELSE!

My bill's the same it's been for the last two years. And I've been with Sprint for 15 years, so if I have questions I know where to go and it's not here.

Master

Junothrizz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. If you still are looking for information regarding your first month’s bill, please let us know.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat