cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i upgrade early?

Journeyman

can i upgrade early?

i currently have a blackberry and i am not due for an upgrade until next year. is there a way i can upgrade before that? how much will sprnt charge me?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: can i upgrade early?

marilouwho3,

What city and state do you live at?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ray same question. I live in Catskill, NY Thanks in advance

Wizard

Well sure, but not at a discount. In my experience, you can't get more than a few weeks off of the upgrade period. You could buy a phone for sale from an individual, which might come close to the contract upgrade price. Phones can be found on eBay and such.

If any of you are eligible, the way to find out is to call customer service by dialing *2 and see if you are eligible for an early upgrade or go to a sprint corporate store and inquire about an early upgrade and they will be able to provide you with any information.

Journeyman

@raylitherland67

I'm a bit confused....What value add did you provide by asking someone what city and state they "live at" and then tell them to ask Sprint? Really??? If you work for Sprint, I suggest you obtain a new job.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat