cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't receive calls on iphone 5

Wizard

Re: can't receive calls on iphone 5

SAGARPKH,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing so many issues.  Can you tell me the city, state and nearest cross street where you most experience the issue?  This will allow me to review the area to determine the next course of action we need to take to resolve your issue.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem.  I keep getting called failed. Or it would take a while for it connect to the person I am calling. I am getting really annoyed by it. My texts say its not delivered as well. I asked my dad who is on the plan as me but has an iPhone 4S, he said his phone works fine. I recently went to the apple store and received a new iPhone 5.

I went to Sprint and they told the towers in my area was working and the service was fine. I assumed it may be the phone, so I got a new one. But I am still getting call failed.  I have tried several soft resets, hard resets, updated with the ##873283#, updated to iOS 6.0.2.  Again, call failed.

Journeyman

I am having problem recieveing incoming calls on my Iphone5 I purchased 4 weeks ago and exchanged to another new one 2 weeks ago.

1st one, person on the other line could not here me well, 2nd new one, now, I cannot receive calls since yesterday??

my phone incoming calls doesn't ring at all, but whoever decided to leave voice message, i get it.

when i made my roommates call me, it rings on their phone but my phone doesn't ring at all nor have any evidence of miss calls.

Sprint is closed after "business hours" (why aren't they 24 hour customer service it's a huge company with many many customers using the service 24/7??) I am not sure if this is only happening at my place? or also when I am at work...

I have checked my setting (nothing has been changed since 2 weeks ago), tested volume(all the way up), ringtons, make sure button is not locked to silence, turned on the airplane mode on and off and also updated ios 6.1.3 to see if that makes any difference, and turned off and on twice to see if i can recieve incoming calls...

now out going calls take a long time to connect or fails...

my area is Hermosa Ave in between Colorado Blvd & Las Flores Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90041 (in eagle rock area)

PLEASE HELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!! ASAP!

now my 14 day exchange date has expired... did I get 2 lemon phones in a row??

I also missed international incoming calls from Korea.

another problem...

1st time attempt to use international text message to contact them and I am just getting error without going through. (yes i checked the sprint site if i was dialing correctly starting with 011, contury code and exclude 0 if calling to cell phone...)

do i have to unlock or something to text international??

I was freely able to text international 2 years ago...

so much restrictions...

help please...

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.