cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Journeyman

10 days and counting so far, and the store will not tell me where I am on the list. Luckily I've already got the case in hand, and extra chargers on order. All I need is the phone...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope soon! Hopefully it won't take three weeks like it's saying on Sprint's site. I've done some research and it seems as though 8-10 days is the norm. Good luck!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I sure hope so lol. Thank you!

Highlighted
Journeyman

i just asked and they said they r in stock.  but ur order is exspected to ship in 3 weekss  i dont get it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Makes NO sense! Why preorder if the store is gonna have it before you do? C'mon sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sooo excited for mine, and on top of that I am stubborn and impatient! This next week is going to feel like a year!

Highlighted
Journeyman

all you guys are bitchin to much... obviously you know its gonna take time for a high demand phone..  so stop complaining...if you dont like waiting then cancel....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the black 32 GB on Tuesday. The site says that it could take up to 2 weeks to ship. My phone is currently at home waiting for me. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

NICE!!! Hopefully i get mine soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They do things backwards lol. I dont get it either.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I feel that! It feels like it aint ever gonna come haha.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat