cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my 16GB white 4s on Halloween and I've heard nothing but the up to 3 weeks answer.. Has anyone else got that model faster?

Highlighted
Journeyman

You should go to the apple site tonight after 9PM and try and reserve one. Remeber ONE minute before 9PM will cause ALL iPhones to be out of stock so make sure its 9PM or later. Try and reserve one and if they have the one you want cancel your online order and go get your iPhone in-store. But to answer your question,  I've heard many stories that suggest your'll get it alot sooner than 3 Weeks! So keep checking your order status.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks! It's almost been a week so I will stick it out and hopefully it will arrive next week sometime.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anytime! If possible, can you LMK soon as your tracking info. comes through?

Highlighted
Journeyman

As soon as I hear something I will let you know.. I hope anyone else that has ordered one will do the same when they find out. I was also told by a rep on chat that my order was set to "priority" status.. whatever that means.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you. I guess you have reason to expect it sooner than 3 weeks lol.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I forgot to tell this little story. When I went in to reserve my phone, the guy at the counter said he could sell me one right then if I bought a couple accessories since someone hadn't picked theirs up. I would have loved to have said yes, but I was a couple days ahead of my upgrade date. I was trying to get one on order so I could get it ASAP when I was eligible. Doesn't it seem funny that they would sell me a phone that I hadn't even reserved while others sit on the waiting list?? If I don't get a call after 3 weeks I'm going to have to wonder, because I'm sure I wasn't the first person they tried to sell a phone to that's not on the list.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey I just wanted to let you all know I ordered my White iPhone 4S 16GB on 10/28/11 and today 11/5/11 my order status has changed and I recieved a tracking number, it is in Transit and arrived at Louisville, KY @ 9pm tonight. This is what my Status states about the shipping. I hope this helps.

STATUS: Your order is being shipped. iPhone pre-orders placed on Oct 11 or prior are targeted for delivery by Oct. 14 or Oct 15. Any iPhone orders placed on Oct 12 or later will take 3 to 8 business days for delivery. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order. It make take 24 hours for your tracking number to be active. For all other orders, please allow 3-8 days for delivery. If you are eligible for a Mail-in-rebate, but do not receive the form with your order, please go to www.sprint.com/rebate and print a copy of the mail-in-rebate form. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That is good news! I ordered mine on the 31st so I should hopefully hear something by Mon or Tues. Did you order the black or the white model?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the white.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So did I.. so your status says 3-8 business days for delivery? That's a far cry from 3 weeks.  Good news!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes! I stay in Orlando and it's in KY so hopefully it wont take the full 8 days!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat