cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just checked UPS again and they updated my Tracking Info to this:

Monday, 11/07/2011, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
Tuesday, 11/08/2011, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Saturday, 11/05/2011
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well keep us posted on when it shows up.. I'm hoping I get the news in the next few days.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Definately Will!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still waiting...

Highlighted
Journeyman

No luck either.. Tomorrow is 7 days so hopefully I get a tracking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

woooohoooooo got my tracking number and im recieving my iphone 4s in white tmorrow.... see i was patient.. didnt bitch or think about it and look its here... for all you that bitch dont let it get to you it will get there....

Highlighted
Journeyman

When did you place your order?

Highlighted
Journeyman

i pre-ordered my iphone 4s october 28th...so took 10 days and finally tomorrow it will get here....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the 16G White on the 1st and by the sounds of these posts, I won't be waiting the full three weeks....(fingers crossed). My order status hasn't updated/changed yet but thanks to this forum I fully expect it to by the end of this week.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You should! I ordered mine on the 28th of October as well and I received my tracking number yesterday and it is on the truck for delivery now. Hang in there!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Congrats to everyone that has gotten tracking info and/or your phones! Glad to hear everyones orders are already being processed. For me, ill have to wait a while. I decided to go with AT&T so i have a lot more waiting to do.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's when we ordered our phones, JKSULLIVAN. Let me know when your status updates from backordered to ready for shipping!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat