cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Journeyman

Who ordered online, and who went through the store itself? I ordered on the 25th and my store is telling me "we haven't been getting any in". Seems odd since others are ordering after and getting them already.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We ordered ours through telesales. I've been reading that it's taking longer for people in-store to get their phones than for people ordering online or through the phone, which doesn't make sense to me. If they "haven't been getting any in" and yet they are filling orders in their warehouse and putting all of us on backorder that's wrong for the people who are ordering theirs in-store. I think they are filling the online and phone orders first if that's the case.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine was an online order on the 31st.. I haven't gotten a tracking number yet but I am anticipating one anytime now based on the other orders in this post. I should have it in my hand by the end of the week!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine online (white iphone 4s 16gb) on 10/28 and I received a tracking number 11/5 and I just received it UPS today.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We ordered it over the phone through Sprint's customer service. From order to delivery today at 11am (EST) it was 10 days.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I thought buying directly throught the store was going to be the best way...lesson learned. Next time I'll just sit on my rear end, crack open a beer,  and order online

Highlighted
Journeyman

FINALLY MY IPHONE 4S WAS DELIVERED TODAY..... SO FOR ALL YOU GUYS WHO PRE-ORDERED LAST WEEK YOU SHOULD BE GETTING AN UPDATE SOON ON SHIPPING...GOODLUCK...IM OUT...

Highlighted
Patron

Please let me know if you can acitvate it all fine, because sprint is telling me all new iphones with 99000 wont work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is this 99000 you're talking about and why won't they work?

Highlighted
Patron

The meid starts with 990000 usally but mines is 99000 and sprint says it wont go threw into there computers which is terrible when apple is saying its all on the carrier.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So what are they going to do?.. You wait weeks for the phone and it doesn't work?.. That better not happen to me or i'll flip out on Sprint lol. I'm a new customer

Highlighted
Patron

There is nothing they can do, i waited 3 weeks for it to arrive and so many years for it to come to sprint and look what happens? IT DOES NOT WORK.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat