cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

They're referring to the MEID, the device's electronic serial number.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Does Sprint update the backorder status at certain times throughout the day or is it just one time for that particular day? Because here I am checking it every couple of hours to see if it's been updated 😕

I hope it changes tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm tired of waiting!

Highlighted
Journeyman

James, I as well ordered mine on the 31st....I haven't had a tracking number yet, so let me know when you get one!  I talked to Sprint yesterday and they said that my phone is "in the warehouse preparing for shipment" and that I will get a number soon....but who knows.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's more of an answer than I have received from them so hopefully we are in the same boat. I was figuring on getting my tracking number sometime today and getting the phone by thurs or fri based on the times other people are giving me. I'll let you know when I get my number.. Please do the same.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just spoke to Sprint via chat and they said that they are awaiting the phones at the warehouse to fill my order and that it is now a TWO WEEK window from the time you place your order to delivery. Mine was placed on the 31st so I expect a tracking number soon(today or tomorrow) and my phone NO later than Monday but based on everyone elses delivery dates I should get it by the end of the week. The good news is that this 3 week window has been shortened to 2 weeks for all those just now placing orders. Anyone else have a similar story please let us know!..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I was noticing that on the order status page, that the time had changed to two weeks. So at least the latest I would be getting mine is early next week (I ordered on the 1st) and that's not that far away! By the looks of it though, it seems everyone is getting theirs a lot sooner.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i being told i have to wait 2 weeks now

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my phone on Novemeber 1st and still nothing.  I called today and was told possibly after Thanksgiving!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's when I ordered mine and still nothing

Highlighted
Journeyman

My roommate ordered the same exact phone as me (white Iphone 4s 16gb) yesterday online through Verizon and hers is guaranteed to ship by Friday, November 11th...I ordered mine last Monday (Oct. 31st) and still do not have a tracking number...this may be a dumb question, but why is there such a difference!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

From what I've read on the forums, some people have recieved their phones without even getting a traking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did not receive a tracking number until Sunday, 11/6 and it told me that my phone would arrive on Monday 11/7 and it was there at 11:02 a.m. I ordered my phone on 10/28 and was told that it could take up to 3 weeks. I hope this helps.

http://www.sprint.com/personal/wireless/order_status.html?ECID=vanity:myorder

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat