cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Journeyman

got a tracking number tonight says its ready to ship via usps is that how everyone else got theres?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope, UPS Next Day Air.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received my tracking number with delivery info yet but it's shipping UPS!

Highlighted
Journeyman

When did you order yours?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bsantman, when did you order yours?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Called the store this morning and they said there were 30 or so in front of me on the list waiting for the 16GB. They said they haven't gotten one in in almost a week. I asked if they had any 32GB in stock for the heck of it, and they said "oh yeah, we have quite a few". I got a good trade in price for my EVO, so problem solved

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeaaa i just went in check on my order in just got my tracking number its shipping ups...i place my order on nov 1st

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just updated my order status and got a tracking number! I ordered on October 31st.  James, did you get a tracking number?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like Nov 1st is shipping out! Had to call customer rep to find out my tracking number. My order status is not even updated. No emails either. I'm excited

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep! Got my tracking number just now! Although it's just for the label, I'm sure there hasn't been any movement yet. Fingers crossed that it will be delivered tomorrow!

Highlighted
Journeyman

all shipping ups?  anyone order applecare

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep, UPS Next Day Air. I didn't order Applecare, can I still get it after activation?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat