cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sweet sooo.. You ordered yours on the 1st?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ha! Awesome! My grandma ordered one for me on the 31st, but never got the email since she never forwarded it. So I'm just guessing when I will get it from people on the forums. It will probably get here tomorrow hopefully!

Highlighted
Journeyman

YES! I just checked it about 8 and no number and I just got on and I have a tracking number! I am very happy now and I can't wait to get it.. I hope everyone else enjoys theirs as well!

Highlighted
Journeyman

never got an email just checked sprint.com/myorder my 16g 4s black is garunteed no later than 12pm tomorrow i ordered it a week ago,  nov 2nd

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pryvisee - I ordered mine 11/1 over the phone.  Schedule to deliver today!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh okay, thank you for getting back to me. I shall set up camp at the door today and wait for UPS. haha.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got mine and I'm activating it as we speak!..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered 4s Black 16gb on Nov 2, scheduled to be delivered today, nov 9!

It says by 3pm or end of business day for residential, i'm not home b/w 3-5:15....pleasssse i hope it doesn't show up then!

left a note saying no sig required please, but let's see what happens....

Highlighted
Journeyman

James were you able to activate your phone ok?  I am expecting delivery today and a little worried about everyones activation problems....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes. I ordered my Applecare right after activation. If you have any issues talk to a supervisor and don't take no for an answer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, this is bad news... For me at least. I ordered mine on the 31st and it's not gonna be here untill Friday and was shipped with Standard Shipping.. Other people ordered theirs and shiped with next day air. Did you guys pay more for the faster shipping or was that just a bonus? I feel jipped because people that ordered theirs on the 2nd are already getting them. Oh well. One more day.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat