cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Journeyman

that sucks i order mine two iphones on the nov 1st in got them both today in it came 2nd day air

Highlighted
Journeyman

im enjoying my iphone 4s model..... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh you guys must be hatin....lmao

Highlighted
Wizard

I guess I really did get good service. I ordered a white 32 GB on Nov 1st and I was called to come pick it up on Nov 3rd. I was told if I ordered the 16 GB it may take up to 2 weeks. I

pulled the trigger for the extra "C" note for the extra storage and rapid availablity. It was also a birthday present to my wife. You know it's best not to screw that up!

Highlighted
Wizard

punjabij wrote:

Ordered 4s Black 16gb on Nov 2, scheduled to be delivered today, nov 9!

It says by 3pm or end of business day for residential, i'm not home b/w 3-5:15....pleasssse i hope it doesn't show up then!

left a note saying no sig required please, but let's see what happens....

Well, did you get it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone arrived around 6pm last night, no problems with activation.

Not bad....telephone order place Nov 2, in my hand Nov 9.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I walked into my local Sprint store yesterday (Sunday) and bought a black 4S 16gb without any wait at all! Activation and transfer of contacts (from my Bberry) went flawlessly and I am now an iPhone user. Yeah the 3G network is s-l-o-w, but at least the web pages eventually load. On my Bberry Style it took 4-5 minutes and I still couldn't see the page. I wish Sprint had a faster network, is that what LTE is all about? By the time it's built, there will be so much  more traffic on the network it will probably be just as slow at today's 3G is.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have heard a lot of negative things about Sprint lately. I have to say, though, that I could not believe how quickly I received my iPhone 4s 16gb. I ordered two Sunday's ago and it was delivered that Friday. 5 days! When I ordered the site said 3 weeks. I have been with Sprint for over 10 years. Maybe it has to do something with that. Either way I was blown away and VERY excited to start using my new phone!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also want to say that getting my iPhone 4S was a quick and painless process. I ordered the phone on Saturday October 30th and recieved the phone November 8th. I applaud Sprint for the good service in getting me the phone and to boot I haven't had any issues with my 3G speeds being slow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my phone on the 10th and the lady said the phones were available. When I checked on the staus of the order I was told up to two weeks. I was very disappointed that there was no out of stockinformation at the time of purchase but it sounds like it is taking everyone a little over a week. I ordered the white 16g 4s. I have been a sprint customer for 9 years now and I always get new phones when they come out this is the very first time I have had to wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just ordered my 4S in white! Crossing my fingers that it wont take the full 2 weeks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered on the 13th online.  They cancelled my order (1 htc 3d and 2 iphones) and recreated it on the 14th.  Something about how I placed the order or something.  Checking my order status and it hasn't changed but I figured I would have heard something about the HTC at least.  *sigh*

Highlighted
Journeyman

So I ordered two iphone 4s's yesterday and the money was deducted today form my account but my status says processing.  Any idea how long from payment to shipping?  my account rep said they should ship within 24-48 hrs from order.  any idea if that is accurate?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat