cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPHONE 4S Shipping

Ordered my iPhone 4s (16GB) a few days ago. How long will it take to ship? It says up to 3 weeks. Is this accurate?

104 REPLIES 104
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered on Nov 15. They said it took 3-5 business days to complete the shipment.

No news yet

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have they charged the your account for the money yet?  I figure if the money is taken the shipment should soon follow cause if they are out of stock they shouldn't be charging your account until they know they have the device.  just my 2 cents.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does your status when you check the tracking on the sprint page say processing your order still?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered on Nov 15

Charged on Nov 16

Your order is being processed.

No Tracking number yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was hoping my sales rep was right about the 24-48 hrs thing.  looks like i will be anxiously waiting like everyone else. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am tired of waiting, .They don't give me any further information, although they charged my card 3 days ago.
My local stores have plenty of iphone 4s 16/32GB in stock, I should have ordered from apple.com

Folks, call your local stores to ask about inventory,

order your iphones  on apple.com,

and pick up at a local store next day.

No need to wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered on the 17th and got a tracking number from ups today the 19th. hoping to get the phone on monday or tues.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I talked to Sprint this evening and they said they just got a shipment of 16GB iPhone 4s.

Highlighted
Journeyman

still no update in tracking.  seems the phones are stuck in Louisville since sat. night.  not sure the hold up but this is on UPS not sprint at this point.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat