cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 won't charge unless turned off

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4 won't charge unless turned off

My iphone4 won't charge unless it's turned off, I have tried restarting my system (by holding the power button & the home button at the same time) but that didn't work. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

joelsmom,

That sounds frustrating, let's see what we can do about it. Have you tried updating the phone? If not dial ##873283# then press call. After that wait a few minutes till you get a message that the update was complete. If you've already done that or you update it and it doesn't resolve the issue I would recommend going to an Apple store to get it looked at.

-John

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Joelsmom,

So sorry to hear you're dealing with this! Let me see if I can help. I have seen other reports of this issue and have found that it may be an issue with the device itself and will need to be examined by an Apple or Sprint store for possible repair or replacement. If you like I can find a store in your area and help you schedule an appointment that works for you! Just shoot me a PM with your zip code or city and I'll help you out. Thanks!

Brenna

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat