Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S loses 3G connectivity?

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S loses 3G connectivity?

I have had an iPhone 4S for about a month and a half and for the past month my iPhone 4S loses 3G connectivity. I can be browsing the web when suddenly I lose 3G and it shows an "o" and it stays that way for about 10 seconds, sometimes a minute, and sometimes hours in which case I have to turn on/off airplane mode to get 3G back but my phone is showing 4-5 bars of voice coverage.

I live in NYC and I went to my local Sprint Corporate Store which is 3 blocks away to ask if there are any reported outages in the area and a rep told me that there are none and that everything is running good. He also told me that it is a known issue and that many people have reported the same issues as well and is not only Sprint customers.

I went to apple 10 days ago to get a replacement because I thought that it was perhaps a hardware issues but I am still having the same issues with my new 4S which leads me to think that it is a software issue. I really hope Apple fixes this in the next software update.

Has anyone else been experiencing the same issues like me?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/78766?tstart=0

Please post your iPhone 4/4g data speed issue in the above topic. So far thats the only topic Sprint pays attention to.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat