cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 domestic sim unlock

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6 domestic sim unlock

ToniAnn, Appreciate the response. It is time Sprint set up a dedicated line to exclusively handle legitimate unlock requests and process these expeditiously. Please stop providing scripted responses stating and restating what we already know. Let us know where we can call and talk to a person who has knowledge and authority to perform and verify devices are unlocked. It isn't that hard! Thank you.

Master

vp2020, We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you still need assistance, please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to send a private message to SprintCare with your phone number, and account PIN or security question answer.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I Popped my att sim into my iPhone 6 this morning just to check, and instead of the dreaded sim not valid message, I got a prompt for my iTunes credentials, I entered them, then bam, att working on this phone now too! Success, must've just been a delay in the sprint system. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Journeyman

Many messages. More than 20 calls. A lot of different informations, and my iPhone still LOCKED. Could you please Unlock it? I'm tired to wait 30 minutes on phone and when somebody answer they told me the same thing and nothing happens. Just one more call hanged up now: "Your iPhone is Unlocked!" New SIM on it: SIM Not Valid. Sprint are kidding with me and all costumers that want their phones unlocked.

Journeyman

I had called 2 days ago for my iphone 6 plus to do domestic SIM unlock. I got told what I should wait for up to 48 hours, someone would call me. But I never received the call until now.

Master

chengrenhao5197879 - To further assist you, please send us a private message by using the following link: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . - Elijah
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi, Elijah,

I called last night. I talked to the representative. After checked my information, she told me the phone had been unlocked for Domestic SIM Unlock. But right now the phone is still locked. The SIM is invaild under both WiFi and iTunes. I checked forum. Someone posted the Sprint system would be delay for this. I will be waiting more time to look. Then I will be back if the still locked after two days. Thank you very much for your reply.

Master

chengrenhao5197879 - You're certainly welcome. Please keep us posted. Your patience is very much appreciated. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

After two days past, my iphone 6 plus have not been unlocked. I called this moring. I was told I have to other cariier local store to ask them unlocking my iphone 6 plus. I went ot the other carrier local store. Tehy told me the phone is locked by Sprint. They have no idea to unlock it. WHo can help me to unlock my phone? It cause me very upset.

Journeyman

I had the same issues .  This motivated someone from sprint to contact me and resolve the issue.  I had my phone unlocked within 2 days of them contacting me.

Journeyman

Can someone from Sprint please contact me? I am having a difficult time getting my DCU. My iPhone 6 is completely paid for and my billing status is current. PM me please.

Journeyman

I'm having a similar issue right now.  I got a pre-owned Sprint iPhone 6 from Best Buy.  I contacted Sprint technical support today, and after a lengthy wait on hold, they came back and told me the unlock had gone through.  When I try putting any SIM in to activate the phone, I'm still getting the SIM Not Valid screen.

So I contacted Chat, who told me the phone had been unlocked, but could take up to 48 hours to go through.  Reading anyone else's experiences makes me think that means it wasn't unlocked, and even if I wait 48 hours it won't go through.  What's the next step to getting it unlocked?  Thanks.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat