cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 domestic sim unlock

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6 domestic sim unlock

I also have an iPhone 6 plus that I need unlocked for another sim so I can activate it

Sprint Social Care

MICUSS1, I'll be glad assist you with this. Please reply back to my Private Message as soon as you have an opportunity.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I sent you a reply, thanks

Journeyman

I've been getting the run around since last Thursday about getting my Iphone 6 unlocked.  We have no reception with Sprint where we moved and I need my phone for work.  My wife's phone unlocked automatically when we paid off our phones, but mine is not unlocked.  Sprint customer care (or lack thereof) said my phone would be unlocked before today, but no luck.  I would appreciate any help.

Journeyman

I too am stuck on this, going back and forth with Sprint support saying the iPhone 6 is unlocked, but the phone keeps giving me the SIM Card Invalid error when I put the SIM card from the other carrier. Who could help me?

Journeyman

it's been a rough day with sprint customer service, I actually have paid off my lease payments and paid my iphone 6 in order to have it unlocked, was told that my phone was allready unlock because I had paid off all my service fees and my lease program I owe them $0!! I installed my new simcard from different net work and I get that same massage "'Simcard no valid etc!"...  it's really frustrating when are you getting the runaround on the phone with this people. but Im reading some positve feed backs of people being helped by community customer service, if you guy can help me out! I just want my phone unblocked. Thank you.

Journeyman

I also purchased an iphone 6 plus from my neighbor, and we called customer service together to verify the information. I even had to give them my AT&T account info and pin? They said it would be unlocked that day since the account was paid in full. It is still not unlocked, and I have tried calling several times. Can you please help? Thank you!

Journeyman

I also purchased an iphone 6 plus from my neighbor, and we called customer service together to verify the information. I even had to give them my AT&T account info and pin? They said it would be unlocked that day since the account was paid in full. It is still not unlocked, and I have tried calling several times. Can you please help? Thank you!

Tags (1)
Journeyman

Sounds like the same mess at Sprint for everyone trying to unlock a phone. It's now been two weeks. 10+ phone calls and no resolution. Keep telling us it is unlocked, call Apple and they say no. Call Sprint again, they say they made a mistake and to wait two days. Wait, call Apple and still unlocked. (Sprint should learn from Apple, the best customer service team ever!). Pattern continues. People at Sprint are rude and continue to give wrong information.

We only left because there was no 4G service at our new home. Had no issues with Sprint and would have recommended to others. After this mess, no way! The worst customer service ever.

Journeyman

Same problems as others. Completely paid off phone, cancelled service, transferred to Verizon. Sprint keeps saying they will unlock the device and it doesn't happen. 2 weeks and 10 calls now to Sprint and everytime a different story. Call Apple and the device is still locked. The people on the phone have to be the worst customer service i have ever had.  All they do is give the run around, refuse to get to a supervisor, transfer without notice.  

We only left Sprint because they didnt have service at our new house. No prior issues and would have recommended to anyone.  After this - never again.

Sprint Social Care

Hi there! Thank you for writing us. I would like to confirm some information. Were you able to get in contact with the special department? Do you happen to have the phone number and security PIN of the account? Are you requesting the unlock international or domestic? Please let me know in order for me to further assist you.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

ndahms,

This situation is concerning to us. I would like to provide you with further assistance. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message"

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat