Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 domestic sim unlock

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6 domestic sim unlock

yes, I have all of that information. 
I also have the pin # if needed. We did speak to team and they said it would be done that day and still nothing. Can you send me a private msg so I can get you the info? 

Master

jtmcgill, I just did :). Please check your inbox.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I would if your account would accept private messages... Didn't think service could get worse.  Thanks for showing me it can...

Sprint Social Care

Hi ndahms.

Sorry that you are having trouble sending Private Messages. Have you confirmed your Email yet? ( To verify your Email visit: http://sprint.co/2tVAouF ) This maybe the reason you are having issues. I sent you a Private message, let's see if it works.  

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Looks like it is working ndahms. Please check your inbox.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Technical support says the problem is on their end with their system.  How is that my problem? Two weeks and they say, "wait two more days, that's the best I can do."

Sprint Social Care

Hello ndahms.

I was able to confirm that your device was unlocked yesterday. Have you tested the device?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue wth sprint and their customer service reps have been absolutely atrocious! I want this resolved now so I can start using my phone again! It's been 3 days unlock the device already!

Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue. It has been 3 days for me and they have not contacted me regarding the status of my unlock. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with Sprint and their lack of customer service. Someone please fix this for me. I have canceled my Sprint account and would like to move on. I have my Verizon SIM card but it will not be accepted until my iPhone 6 is unlocked by Sprint!!!

Sprint Social Care

Good Morning Bthomas1, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Allow us to take a look into this issue. Check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble getting Sprint to domestic unlock my iPhone 6 as well, despite having finished my 2-year contract and having an account in good standing. Someone please reach out to me via private message so I can get this squared away. Thanks!

Journeyman

Hi joelthemole3. We saw your messages, and are reaching out to you through a private message to address your concerns. Please check your inbox.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat