Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 domestic sim unlock

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6 domestic sim unlock

Hello Juan:

Could you help me please?

Same as most of posts above, have been called and told the phones were unlocked four times.  still not working with other SIM card.

I bought one new phone for my son, my daughter' Iphone 6S has no issue for the new SIM card. worked right away after switched the SIM card.

But both my husband and mine are not working for 4 days already.  On messenger with AyanaD. Said will help but no response after I send out all the IMEI number.

Awaiting your response. - AyanaD

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsprint.co%2F1PjuUKe&h=uAQGWrV1R&s=1
Legal / Regulatory & Consumer Resources

Legal / Regulatory & Consumer Resources

sprint.com

Seen by Sprint at 8:11pm

I have been on auto pay for my Sprint bill, was a customer with Sprint for more than 6 years. there is no due for my account online.

Could you help unlock my phones please?

One is Iphone 6 plus and one is Samsung Galaxy note 5.

Thanks

Ivy

Sprint Social Care

Hello Ivy1

We completely understand where you are coming from. Know that Sprint does not have a problem unlocking eligible devices. Some devices however don't always receive the over the air unlock signal, for some, the system simply were not release the system automatically. For the device that are eligible and are locked, we create what we call a Click- it ticket. The ticket is sent to our tech team and they unlock the device or release the device from the system. I can definitely check for you if your devices are unlocked.

We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I don't like to sound mean, but I have reached my limit. I called Sprint 3+ different times within 3 different weeks to get my iPhone 6 unlocked for domestic use, and it is still NOT unlocked. I am extremely unsatisfied with the customer service. Just like everyone, I was transferred through multiple departments in addition to being on hold for a very long time. This is my last attempt to try and resolve this issue or else I am about to make all my friends and family on the Sprint network leave and file a claim. I would not wish this type of frustration on anyone. If you could finally help and solve this issue, that would be great.

Sprint Social Care

Good morning llovto

It sounds like you have been through a lot. I'm sorry for that. I will do my best to assist you. This is how the unlock process goes: I will get your information and make sure the device is eligible to be unlocked. ( that the device is not in contract, that is completely paid off and that it is not reported stolen.) Once I've check that, I will try to unlock it. If for some reason we are not able to unlock it, we will create a ticket and have our tech team take care of it. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care  

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same issues as above. I sent in the request 2 weeks ago to get my phone unlocked and was told it would take up to 72 hours. I waited over the weekend and called again to get it unlocked 2 days ago and was told everything was done on Sprints end and it was unlocked.

Definitely is not unlocked and it is incredibly frustrating that no one seems to have an answer for me. Could someone PLEASE unlock my phone for real this time? Thank you.

Sprint Social Care

jthollister34

We would like to take a look into this for you. Please check your inbox and respond  to the private message I sent you.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the pm notification.

If you're posting from a phone/device, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode and then follow the steps above.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Patron

How long does it take for you phone to unlock? I requested by phone by its not unlock yet can somebody check that everything is fine? thanks

Sprint Social Care

Lenny_Lee

The unlock happens almost immediately. Let's see what's going on. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification. If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, follow the steps above.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi Juan  or Jeffery,

Could I please have one of you look at unlocking my iPhone 6 as well. I can not be without a phone and sprint customer care over the phone as been of no use at all. I have been a sprint customer for 10 years including being a sprint employee for many of those years. This is not how employees should be treating customers. If I can not get my iphone 6 unlocked, I too will be forced to file with the FCC about this.

Thanks!

Sprint Social Care

Good morning Taubut

We understand that you are feeling frustrated. Know that we appreciate your loyalty. We would hate to lose you as a customer. What's going on? We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello Sprint Social Care,

Would you be able to assist me?  My family's contract expired in early October.  Our iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus were not automatically unlocked.  I have called Customer Care twice requesting the phones be unlocked and neither of those times have been successful either.

Regards,

Jeff

Master

J-Hawks,

Hi Jeff, thank you for contacting us. We can assist you. Please reply to the private message I sent you, include the telephone number, the PIN or the answer to the security question on the account and the MEID number for each device.

To obtain the MEID;

1. Settings > General > About.
  2. Scroll up and locate the MEID field.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat