iPhone 6 locked

Journeyman

iPhone 6 locked

I paid off my leased phone and it still shows as locked. Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: iPhone 6 locked

Hello Misslb25, in order for the device to be unlocked there are certain requirements that needs to meet:

Sprint will unlock a device from Sprint's network under the following circumstances:

• The device is SIM Unlock capable
  • The device must be or have been active on the Sprint network for a minimum of 50 days
  • Any associated Service Agreement, Installment Billing Agreement, or Lease Agreement has been fulfilled.
  • The associated account is in good standing.
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen, associated with fraudulent activity, or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

You can get more information about our unlock policy by clicking here.

If your device meets the requirements, feel free to reply to our Private Message with the information requested.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My phone meets all criteria above as listed. Please unlock my device.
GrandMaster

did you reply to the agents private message?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat