cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 lte doesn’t work, reverts to 3G

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 lte doesn’t work, reverts to 3G

My phone was working 100% up until 4 days ago the LTE was working, I have not done anything different with my phone recently until today I updated the newest software update figuring maybe that was the problem and that’s what my local store told me to do well it worked up until I got home. I’ve noticed that the lte works when I’m in a different location other than home so it makes me believe service around the part of town I live in doesn’t work. I would go back to my local sprint store but every time I go in there they never believe anything I say and think I’m an idiot. Hoping someone replies with some good advice because like many people I can’t afford right now to get a new phone so I’m hoping it’s a easy fix because I’m dropping calls, apps won’t load.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Morning. I hear you, I live in the sticks and getting signal is a struggle. I understand that you use to have good signal and now it's gone kaput. I'll be happy to look at the coverage and towers in this area. May I have a couple cross streets and the zip code of the area were you're having trouble?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat