cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Constantly Switching To Roaming! Can't hardly use it!

Patron

Re: iPhone Constantly Switching To Roaming! Can't hardly use it!

I just switched to sprint 2 weeks ago and went with the iphone 4s and i am having the EXACT same problem? Did anything help?

I'm in MO 65301 Any help is greatly appreciated this is sooo frustrating!

Journeyman

I bought my wife an Iphone 4S and the service is horrible - NO 3G, IT CONSISTENTLY SHOWS THE "CIRCLE" WHICH MEANS YOUR SCREWED. I know that my tower is fine because I have an EVO and I have EXCELLENT SERVICE with the EVO and there is a tower one mile from my house.  I waited in line at the Sprint store and they said "THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT".  Give me a break!

Journeyman

Hey there!  Do you understand the difference between "extended" vs "roaming"?  Customer service advised me not to use it when it indicates "extended" because roaming fees might apply.  Has that happened to you?

Master

Extended is roaming, Sprint does not charge roaming fees but keep in mind roaming is not unlimited.

Off-network Roaming: The primary use of your Device must be for domestic purposes within the Sprint-owned network. Domestic means use in the 50 United States and U.S. Territories (except Guam). Sprint reserves the right, without notice, to deny, terminate, modify, disconnect or suspend service if off-network usage in a month exceeds: (1) voice: 800 min. or a majority of minutes; or (2) data: 100 or 300 megabytes or (based on plan terms) a majority of kilobytes. The display on your device may not always be on and will not indicate whether you will incur roaming charges. Sprint As You Go™- Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage in a month exceeds: (1) 400 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100 MB or a majority of KB. You can monitor usage online through My Account. Roaming is not available with single-band phones, or to customers who reside or whose primary use is outside an area covered by the Nationwide Sprint Network. Sprint may limit or terminate service if you move outside of the Sprint owned-network.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat