Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone Xs max

Just got my tracking number through UPS and it is showing on their website 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey folks, I've changed the title of this thread to make it's purpose a bit clearer.  Expect you may see a few more folks sharing their experiences over the weekend.  Here's hoping everybody's on track and gets that beautiful new phone tomorrow 🙂

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Journeyman

I’m getting my phone sent to where I work. I went to talk to the warehouse guy. Just to give him a heads up about a delivery for my wife. Then he tells me we usually get our delivery from UPS before 10:00AM most often by 9:00AM. I’m so excited!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPS just dropped my off very excited 

Highlighted
Journeyman

One thing I just realized - the Smart Cover comes in a little white box. Apple has done some interesting things with little white boxes in the past. Like the new Ear Pods - that box is the exact shape and dimensions of an iOS icon. So I started looking at this box, and it hit me

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat