cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone X’s Max won’t stay with service

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone X’s Max won’t stay with service

I’ve been with my new iPhone xs Max for more than a week now and my phone still doing this weird thing of switching services. My lte or signal won’t stay for more than 1 minutes it keep going on and off every minute and during that period I can’t do anything phone all and data... please help me out I can’t use my phone this wait and I called sprint and they won’t give me a solution at all. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Hey. I'd like to take a look into this. What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I’m also having this same issue. Only difference is a standard size XS. I’ve tried a full restore and a full restore without a back up. Nothing has improved, if anything it got worse. I read an article that it could have something to do with the fact apple stopped using Qualcomm antennas and the intel ones are not compatible with sprint on several bands of LTE. Starting to wonder if I should go back to an 8. 

Highlighted

That is horrible, lets get this fixed for you. Have you tried resetting the network settings?

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

"This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before."

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Highlighted

I have tried this and the issues remains the same. Another thing I’ve noticed is the device having full strength bars and still nothing is working. 

Highlighted

See if this helps!

SOLUTION: Apple iPhone X -12.1.1 Beta Users Stuck on 3G or LTE Roaming

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat