cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone and Steve Jobs.....

Journeyman

It's a real drag that Steve Jobs passed on. I don't care for Apple products but I do have to say that he is, by far, the most visionary of that last 2-3 decades....I do not use Apple products but the Job's design talent, marketing skills and ability to connect to the "customers" is a long lost trait.Most companies have a Manager of marketing, manager of sales, etc. Jobs did it all with devotion to his products. I hope his legacy is honesty, pure customer service and a product design that gives everyone a moment of wonder. Tough position for the new CEO....Unfortunately, Steve Jobs was the force, popularity and quality control leader in all Apple products. I am not being negative, but I don't think anyone on-board at Apple has the talent to fill those shoes..After a 3-5 year drop in sales, I think Apple will re-educate their followers on their products.  Good luck!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

I agree. The New CEO has big shoes to fill, but he also has to make a name for himself or he will never step out of jobs shoes. IMO Iphone 4S is just a small( and I mean very small stepping stone) I think next year will be the true test of what he can help Apple put together.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat