Did you mean: 

iPhone keeps losing service constantly

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone keeps losing service constantly

Both are iPhone 6

Journeyman

IMO this is an undocumented flaw that must have not happened enough to get enough attention to be a recall or anything. Good luck on resolving your issue.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

it takes the OEM to declare something is bad enough to recall it. to be honest it could end up being something with the software on that phone..down side is since its a older phone its fully up to Apple to get the fix figured out and a fix kicked..Apple tends to be a bit finicky when it comes to their "no way its a problem on our side" devices.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Hey mayrarub, I'd like to take a closer look into this matter. Please provide me your nearest cross streets and ZIP code, so that I can accurately research the specific location.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same her me and my wife got an iphone 7 plus when it first came out. And had it for 2 years. We played pokemon go and all kind of apps together but we noticed her gps signal , her data signal and even service in total was off by a lot compared to mine. I reser her phone turned on all setting to the same as mine and she necer had the same expierence as me. We just upgraded to iphone xs max with same numbers and all is fine it had to be her iphone 7 plus. Ohh and same happended back when we had the 6 plus also. We upgrade every year and wasnt untill this year its seems to be working better. Im thinking it was apples iphone that was the problem. They should have a way to test signal and reason for problems like this.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat