cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ipad to current plan?

Highlighted
Journeyman

ipad to current plan?

I'm currently on a Everything Data 1500 Sprint Family Plan. Could I purchase an iPad (Sprint) from BestBuy or wherever else available and add the 1GB/mo ($15/mo) to this plan?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: ipad to current plan?

jj5a:

Thank you for reaching out to us via our forums.

Would you be purchasing the device using Easy Pay, paying full price up front or with a 2 year upgrade? How many lines are you approved for and how many are currently active on your account?

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

What you are talking about, I'm thinking about purchasing an iPad 2 Mini (Sprint) and I want to maybe add THIS IPAD to my current ED1500 plan at the online advertised rate of 1GB at $15/mo, CAN I or CANT I do this? I will be purchasing the device IN FULL.

How many phones I have on this plan or that other stuff about EasyPay is completely irrelevant.

Master

jj5a,

I'll be happy to look into your account in more detail and see if this plan will be available for you. Please Pm us using this link https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314 for further assistances. Please include your name, number, and security info.

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat