Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 4 or 4s??

Journeyman

iphone 4 or 4s??

I'm visually impaired and wanted to know if I should get the 4 or 4s?

I can get a 4 for $10 after sprint will buy back my Evo for $90 or splurge and spend the extra $ for the 4s?? Please help

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Jennifer.Drotos,

In response to your question, the software on both devices are the same. The only difference is on the 4s you have the addition of Siri the virtual assistant. Siri on iPhone 4S lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. I hope this helps in your decision making.

Markie_B

Journeyman

I have the 4S.  If I had to do it again and was in your shoes I would probably have bought the 4 for the $10.  The 4S has the dual core processor.  But with Sprints slow 3G you will feel your phone is slow.  I don't use Siri and again if you get poor 3G siri wont work anyways.  The 4S has a better camera but not sure if the camera is worth the increased cost for a 4S. 

Now is also a bad time to upgrade IMO.  If Sprint is about to roll out its LTE, then you might want to hold out for a LTE phone.  Im pretty confident that the next iphone will probably come out this fall and be a Sprint LTE device.

Journeyman

Thanks for you guys help, but I'm still undecieded I want the 4s but I also like the $10 deal for the 4.... I hate tough decisions

Wizard

Those types of decisions are very hard to make. I am sure you will make the decision that is best for you. Good Luck!

Markie_B

Journeyman

Well considering that you will most likely be stuck with the phone for the next 2 years you will probably be happier with the 4S if thats what you really want.  No point in getting the 4 if you really want the 4S.  Its just $100 bucks more.  The 4 has a 8GB harddrive.  The 4S starts with a 16GB.  But keep in mind a 16GB has potential to fill up quickly because the camera shoots in a higher definition and also takes up more room storage wise.  But my wife has a 16GB 4S and hasnt had any memory room issues yet.  I bought a 32GB.

Journeyman

Filling up your iPhone's memory with pictures is a non-issue because you can always upload to a site like Photobucket or Flickr and if you need to put them back onto your phone you can. I store most of my picture on those picture sites. You can make the pictures public of private.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat