cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text logs

Journeyman

text logs

Are the text logs accurate? I've looked at my texts and found that some numbers are missing from certain days, as if I never texted that person.

Also, if I erase my texts, will they still show up in the text log under "my bill"?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: text logs

KPhelps34, yes, the text messages log is accurate however, you can only get your billed text message usage details for the last 90 days and we may not be able to retrieve the text detail for all roaming phone numbers.

Regarding deleting the text messages from the phone, this will not delete the details from the text log on your Sprint.com

If you have any other questions, please let us know and have a great day!

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Re: text logs

The text logs have been inaccurate since the middle of November 2016.  Since that time, larger texts that get split into more then 6 texts do not appear in the log.  They also do not appear to be counted on your bill, in Sprint Zone, or any other detailed usage area that I have seen.  I created the following post:

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Text-Messaging/Inaccurate-Text-Detail-log-and-text-counts/m-p/967508

netengwi

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat