cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail to email

Journeyman

voicemail to email

Is there a way to get my iphone 4S to send me an email when I get a voicemail?  It worked with my HTC One, but I can't find a way to do it with my iphone

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: voicemail to email

yes there is a way to do it. It's not an Apple feature. It is done through Sprint. It will change the way your voicemail works however.

Turn on the Sprint exclusive Google Voice integration at Google.com/voice/sprint (option 1).

Google voice will give you a lot of controls, including emailing you about voicemail.

You'll record your greeting at the google voice website. On your iPhone you'll download the Google Voice app. That app is now how you will see/listen/read voicemail and free voicemail transcriptions -- you still get visual voicemail.

Pic of google voice settings:

email voicemails.PNG

Master

Re: voicemail to email

DesertPeach29

Our apologies for the delayed response.

I see sprint9149 provided you with great information! Did you find this helpful? If assistance is still needed just let us know, we're here to assist.

Zena

Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat