cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Unlock Request iPhone X

Highlighted
Journeyman

2nd Unlock Request iPhone X

I called Sprint customer service about a month ago to request unlock of my iPhone X. I tried a different SIM today to confirm the unlock and received an error message that it wasn't unlocked.

Please assist and expedite

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey, can you send us the IMEI of the device via Private Message? 

Highlighted

Hi, good morning. I'll also like you to take a look at our unlocking policy below.

Sprint will unlock a device from Sprint's network under the following circumstances:

• The device is SIM Unlock capable
  • The device must be or have been active on the Sprint network for a minimum of 40 days
  • Any associated Service Agreement (or any Minimum Service Term, where applicable), Installment Billing Agreement, or Lease Agreement has been fulfilled including, but not limited to, payment in full of any applicable: 1) early termination fees, 2) accelerated installment or lease payments, and/or 3) end-of-lease purchase options. Because leased devices are not owned by the user, the end of lease purchase option must be exercised and paid in full before the SIM unlock is completed.
  • The associated account is in good standing
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen, associated with fraudulent activity, or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked

For SIM unlock-capable devices (generally most devices launched after February 2015), Sprint will automatically unlock postpaid devices when they becomes eligible.

Highlighted

When you're finished reading our unlocking policy, please let me know. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat