cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 devices unlock for 2 weeks

Go to solution
Journeyman

4 devices unlock for 2 weeks

At first,I was attracted by 100/5lines plan 18 months ago, so I sign the contract and bought 4 iphone 8 plus devices. but when the plan started, there were a lot of fees that did tell me in advance, after 12 months, I was shocked to receive a bill after the promotional period had ended. I haven't been told about the promotion period is not as long as the plan, you know, I bought a promotion plan, not parts of the plan. after calculation, not a cent has been saved, I put up with this until the end of 18 months plan in sept 2019, I decided to leave and call the customer services , mainly because I do not like anything out of expectation,they gradually came up with some attractive plans, step by step, and this kind of sales method disgusted me. I paid off the 4 iphone devices on the first day, which is a mark that these devices have belonged to me. I asked customer service to unlock the phones many times and have to answer their series of questions again and again and was told at least 4 times that they had been unlocked from sep 26 2019 to Oct.8 2019. But these phones don't actually work with other carriers' SIM CARDS. Today I went to one Sprint store in Macy's where I bought the plan 18 months ago. and I was told that the phones were still in locked condition. I'm extremely angry, angry, angry, because my kids and my wife can't use their phones almost for a week, It is very convenient and dangerous, I can believe such things had happened, I was so disappointed in Sprint, may be other company are same like Sprine? I don't know. I feel unhappy today, I've been spending too much time on this, what should I do next step and when will this be fixxed?

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: 4 devices unlock for 2 weeks

Hi Leon. I'd be glad to take a look over your unlock requests and see what we can do to expedite things for you. I'm going to send you a private message so I can get a bit more info from you in order to research this. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I called customer service 2 pm today, they said the devices are still locked, I asked the representer to unlock the 4 devices, she did that, and told me to wait no more than 24 Hours, and give me the case number, will that  be OK? I doubt about it.

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Hi Leon. I'd be glad to take a look over your unlock requests and see what we can do to expedite things for you. I'm going to send you a private message so I can get a bit more info from you in order to research this. 

Howdy Leon3605578. I see OldGreg sent you a PM so we can gather all the needed info to unlock these phones. Please meet us over in the PM. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I checked my email, two email announce the unlock of one of the 4 devices, but unfortunately, nothing changed with it .it still doesn't work. of course, the other 3 devices had i got no email and keep locked.

what a disappointed felling. 

Leon - I sent you a private message with information needed for this request. Can you please take a look in your inbox here on Community and send me a response back so we can start reviewing this for you? 

Journeyman

sim not supported , two more days, waste of time, so disappointed , only 2 email ,did nothing ,

Highlighted

Leon - check your inbox here in Community. Go up to your name in the top right corner and click the picture of the envelope to see the private message from me so that you can respond and we can help you out further 

Patron

i need help
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat