Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLE IPHONE 8 plus activation error

Go to solution
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Howdy Bhanupsh. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. Are you trying to activate this phone on a new Sprint account, or an existing account? Was this device used on a different carrier's network? If so which one?  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Wizard

Howdy Bhanupsh. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. Are you trying to activate this phone on a new Sprint account, or an existing account? Was this device used on a different carrier's network? If so which one?  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

Sir I brought this device in india from a person first the phone is working fine after restoring sim activation failed i m not having any sprint sim help to unlock my career lock in this device

I use reliance jio in india it was working fine but after restoring the sim activaton lock found

Sir please unlock my career lock in this device

Sir carrier lock found on my iphone how to unlock it

Alrighty. To make sure I understand: 

- The phone was purchased in India. Was this at a store or online? 

- The phone was working on jio, but after an update, it is now sim locked, correct? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Yes you are correct the phone is purchased from a person on olx firstly sim was working but now its not working i asked from apple care so they said that this phone is carrer locked by sprint us you need to contact sprint and they will unlock your iphone .

Send me a PM with the IMEI of the phone in question.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."

I am also having a problem activating my iPhone on my sprint network 

Hello! Could you please also help me with the same problem? I am not in India, but still. Could I PM you? 

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat