Adding unlocked iPhone IMEI to Sprint database

Journeyman

Re: Adding unlocked iPhone IMEI to Sprint database

GSM: 850 900 1800

Journeyman

Journeyman

I also have an unlocked iPhone 6 from straight talk not in sprints system. How do I get it added?

Wizard

Good morning @Justtaylor14. I am happy to help you get the iPhone 6 added to the system. I will need some information so I'll send you a private message requesting what I need. Also, I just want to let you know that the process can take 7-10 days.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Same issue here, have 2 unlocked A1863 Iphone 8 and can not used them at Sprint.  

Wizard

Hey sprinterer. Let me see what I can do for you. I'm going to private message you to get some additional info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I too would like some help activating an unlocked iphone 7 plus. Chat and in store were not helpful.
Wizard

Good afternoon. What did they do? Did they check the IMEI for you?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Yes. They did check. No one can explain why it cannot be added to sprint database. 

GrandMaster

usually its due to either money still owed, still locked to another carrier or its an international version of the phone.

for what its worth devices usually take a couple days to get added to their database..its not a right then and there type of deal.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

The reasons listed in Fireguy's message are correct. But let's look at it and see what we find. I'm going to send you a private message to get the IMEI. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I might have this exact problem. I have an unlocked iPhone 6S (A1688). I purchased it from Apple Store overseas. When I check the IMEI on Sprint website it says “Sorry, but this phone can't be activated with Sprint service.”

How can I have my phone’s IMEI added to Sprint database?

Thanks

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat