cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Iphone 7 Plus

Journeyman

Apple Iphone 7 Plus

Hello,

I can’t seem to activate my iPhone 7plus, tried to activate over phone after port went through, continually getting no service in corner of screen, called Apple, they suggested a factory reset, did a factory reset then went back to sprint and no luck activating. Any help in this matter would be great thanks. It’s and unlocked iPhone 7plus.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Plus

Do you have a Sprint SIM in the phone? What happens when you powercycle the phone?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Yes I have a Sprint sim in the phone. When I power cycle, Sprint comes up for a few seconds in the top corner and then it goes to No Service. 

Which it should do that, since it's not active on Sprint. Can you go to Settings -> Software Updates -> UICC unlock? Once there, please follow through the unlock.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

There’s no option for that unlock. 

I apologize, I was on the wrong path for your phone. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. I want to verify the phone on the account. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat