cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch $10 Unlimited Apple Watch Plan (with autopay) 3 Month Free Trial

Go to solution
Journeyman

Apple Watch $10 Unlimited Apple Watch Plan (with autopay) 3 Month Free Trial

Do you HAVE to buy the Apple Watch Series 3 from Sprint to get the 3 Month Free Trial?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Apple Watch $10 Unlimited Apple Watch Plan (with autopay) 3 Month Free Trial

Just to confirm:  we'll honor the promotion whether you purchase the Apple Watch Series 3 from Sprint directly or from another source.  Once it's activated, the promo kicks in.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

Re: Apple Watch $10 Unlimited Apple Watch Plan (with autopay) 3 Month Free Trial

I believe it's just signing up for auto pay, but will find out from Sprint reps I know and report back.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted

Hey Montai, you can purchase it directly from Apple, as long as it is the version with Cellular.

However, I'd like to let you know that you can Sign in to your Sprint account to purchase at full price. Or visit a Sprint Retail store, where well-qualified customers can purchase the Apple Watch Series 3 via monthly payments.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint isn’t carrying every single version of the Apple Watch series 3 so I wouldn’t purchase it through sprint. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

What about the 3 month trial? 

Highlighted

Absolutely Montai, we'll honor the promotion.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Community Manager

Just to confirm:  we'll honor the promotion whether you purchase the Apple Watch Series 3 from Sprint directly or from another source.  Once it's activated, the promo kicks in.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks appreciate it. 

Highlighted
Master

Thanks for clarifying  @Sprint_Mayorin @seawolf  thought that might be the case, but wanted to be sure.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat