Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 3 Sprint Problems

Go to solution
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Apple Watch Series 3 Sprint Problems

serenadedfs, I received your Private Message. I'll be responding shortly.

INchicagoMn, it seems the Google voice is added as service to your Sprint number. In that case I can help, I sent you a Private Message earlier, please reply as soon as you can so we can help.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Carlos.  How can I reach you.  I don’t see the private message and I am so screwed right now as getting ready for a business trip and need google voice working 

Highlighted
Journeyman

The checking call blocking and removing it fixed my issue on my end, finally let me go through the LTE set up!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same exact issue! This is rediculous. How can sprint be so ill prepared for one of the largest releases of all time? I’ve called more than several times chatted online and everything and no one can activate this Watch for me 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey INchicagoMn and Jowhennnn20, I will be sending you guys a private message. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No luck for me 😞 Still can't activate it
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey serenadedfs, please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just tested.   The watch stopped working when I added my sprint number back to google voice.      This totally sucks.    Let me know if you find something different.    I don't want to give up Google voice.     Very valuable service.

Highlighted
Community Manager

I've just spoken to some of our product contacts to verify. Unfortunately, the Apple Watch isn't compatible with Google Voice services. That's why it stops working when you add GV back in, as you've already noticed. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Journeyman

The watch actually worked but the process completely messed up Google voice which looked like it worked.  It broke so bad I was unable to get any voices messages and couldn’t even disconnect my Sprint phone from Google Voice account.  Yesterday was a nightmare.   At least I have a working phone.   Google Voice and Sprint integration are more important to me than the watch.   Now unfortunately the Google Voice was removed from my feature list and support staff and managers couldn’t add it back in.   

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there any talk of a fix to the Apple Watch and google voice?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Not at this stage, at least not in a realm I'm aware of.  

Were you eventually able to get GV working on the phone?

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat