Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 3 Sprint Problems

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Apple Watch Series 3 Sprint Problems

I took the Watch off my account and finally Google Voice did let go of my Sprint phone numer so I should be able to add a phone number again and start over but the Google support staff said the service was removed from my Sprint account.  With all the Problems Yesterday I am hesitant to try today since I am on the road an need a working phone.   

Google voice and sprint integration is the number one reason I stayed  with Sprint for almost 20years. The combination provides me so many features and allows me to have multiple phones and lines.  I know ATT has ability to swap SIM cards easily and there technology to link five devices but Sprint/GV is simply better.

i hope the technical team is able to “reboot “ my account to what is was like before the Apple Watch debacle and provision GV back on my account.  The Google support team indicated that it may be more difficult than that ...hope they are wrong. 

I will worry about getting a watch solution later and will keep the community informed.   

Highlighted
Community Manager

I see why you want to wait, I probably would too.

When you go to re-integrate your GV number, it should add the appropriate code back to your Sprint account. If that doesn't happen, let us know so we can help.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Journeyman

The google team is saying that I won’t be able to auto provision until the start of a new billing cycle 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I having the same problem and I don’t have google voice or any app like that download ! So what is my solution because I am getting the same error and can’t resolve it 

Highlighted
Journeyman

mine is doing the same thing. can't figure out anyway to fix it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

same thing is happening to me. can't find anyway to fix it. please help!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem gone to 4 stores in my area try all google voice and block voice sprint nothing works I really need help 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am coming up on 10 hours attempting to get the activation problem resolved.  I was sent to a corporate store necessitating going downtown and paying Chicago parking rates.  A total waste of time.  The manager, caught flat footed got an attitude because he could not solve the problem.  Variously I was told I was required to have a 24 month commitment, could only activate in a corporate store, was sent to the tech center further in downtown Chicago and generally told one untruth after another.  Of course several of the sprint people blamed Apple and one said I should take my Apple Watch, purchased at an Apple store back and buy it at sprint.  I was told so many alt-facts you'd think I was in Congress.  I have, at Sprint's direction, unpaired, re-paired, signed in over 20 times.  Bottom line they don't know what they are doing, the staff poorly trained, and clearly no preparation was provided the customer interface staff about how to handle what has become a big mess.  I am due a call tomorrow.  If unresolved, I'll return the Apple Watch 3, buy a new one without the sprint voodoo and march over to T Mobile.  Sure they might ultimately merge with sprint but at least John Legere will be at the helm which might make a difference.  One thing for sure, It couldn't be worse.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you go into your preferences on the Sprint site and make sure that all of your blocks are removed?    I was able to finally get the watch to work once I did that and removed Google Voice.     Otherwise  it provided an enablement error.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

YES I HAVE NO GOOGLE VOICE AND CHANGE ALL MY SENTHINGS IN MY ACCAUNT IT DONT WORK !! THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION FOR ME 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Andresagw and jstubner. I sent you Private Message to assist you with this.

stanhope, we don't want you to have problems or lose you as a customer. Allow me to check this for you. Please reply to the Private Message I sent you when you have a chance.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue with no luck since Sunday

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat