Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Apple Watch Series 3 Sprint Problems

Thanks much but I can't find it

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

stanhope, when you go to your Sprint Community Profile, at the right hand side of the screen, you will see a small white envelope, that should have a red notification. If you click on it, it will take you to your inbox. There, you should see my private message, just open it and at the bottom, in yellow, you will see the ''Reply'' option.

bigced74, you've reached the right place. Please confirm if you have tried the previous step in this topic, and if so, please send me a Private Message by clicking on my name and selecting "Send a message". Include your name, phone number, Apple watch MEID and account PIN.

jstubner, I'm happy we could get yours working. It is always a pleasure to assist.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I’ve done everything.  I never used google voice on this phone but I have used it before and I removed my sprint phone #. I checked my account for any blocks an I have none.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

bigced74, let's take a deeper look into this. Check your inbox, I sent you a Private Message.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Carlos you fix my problem 

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sprint_CarlosI’m having the same issue. I removed goof,e voice from my number and don’t have any blocks on my account. Please help!

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sprint_Carlos my phone is no longer connected to google. Once and no select blocking. But watch still won’t work. Please help!

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I'll help you too @Vulpixx. Check your inbox and reply to my Private Message as soon as you can.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am still having this problem and its been a week and i have not been able to resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am still having this problem and its been a week and i have not been able to resolve the issue.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Sprint family, I've created a new thread for you to Get Help with Apple Watch Enablement Errors. Please take a look at each of the troubleshooting steps listed in the first post.  If you've checked each of those areas and are still unable to activate your watch, you may post in the thread and an agent will be happy to assist.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat