cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busy Signal on all Outbound Calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

Busy Signal on all Outbound Calls

My brother, mom, sister, & so on can call me, but if I try to call them, I get a busy signal. I already rest my iPhone X and my bill is not over due. What’s going on?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Busy Signal on all Outbound Calls

This can be frustrating, I understand what you're going through. Are you by chance using WIFI Calling, or Calling Plus when you are making these calls?

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Journeyman

My mom has a LG V30. Starting last weekend she noticed when she calls some landlines she just gets a busy signal. She is not using wifi calling or calling plus or anything nifty. She does have a blocked number – but we know that only one of the landlines she’s calling does actually block unknown numbers (previously dialing *82 and then the number worked for her with this landline). She’s been to a store to try and get assistance—they did a reset, changed sims, etc. But still no resolution. Any ideas on what could be going on here?

Wizard

That's a little weird. I'd like to look into this and see what's going on. I'm going to see if this is a known issue or not.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat