cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send or receive group mms messages including an android phone after switching to Sprint

Journeyman

Re: Cannot send or receive group mms messages including an android phone after switching to Sprint

@mase2201

Nope, I’ve been working on this issue through PM but still don’t have a solution. Bummed it’s happening to you- but happy to hear i’m not alone!

Journeyman

Re: Cannot send or receive group mms messages including an android phone after switching to Sprint

@Megntron_Sprint I'm having the exact same issue. Only difference is that I can receive MMS, but cannot send MMS. I added a reply here with all of the steps I took.

Any other ideas or solution?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Are you also have issues with loading websites?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

@Megntron_Sprint I have no issues with data, I can load websites and send message through iMessage. The only issue I have is sending MMS.

Just do double check, your MMS is set to on, correct?

Journeyman

@Megntron_Sprint Yes, MMS is on.

Are you signed on with that Apple ID to any other iPhone?

Journeyman

I was not signed in on another phone with the same Apple ID, but then I got the iPhone 7. The other phone is powered off with no sim card.
Highlighted

Will you go into that phone and log out of your Apple ID? That can definitely affect MMS.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat