cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier Settings Won't Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Carrier Settings Won't Update

I have an iPhone 6s with iOS12.  I have received a pop-up notice that new carrier settings are available...I select the option to update them now.  I select update and the carrier settings don't update and the pop up comes back again.  I have connected my iPhone to iTunes to do the update and select check for updates.  The pop up box for new carrier update setting shows as available and then once I select update, I get a pop up from iTunes that my carrier updates was successful, but then the box for new updates pops up again after I disconnect from iTunes.  I have tried to a Reset Network Settings and this does not work as a successful solution.  The other option I suggested by my local Sprint store sales rep is to Erase All Content and Settings, which I believe happens when the battery is pulled out as I am planning to take advantage of the $29 battery replacement that Apple is offering.   (I don't know if this is any issue with the iPhone 8s and iOS 12).  My other option may be to upgrade if a full erase and reset and a reinstall of iOS 12 doesn't work.   Please help with any suggestions.  Thank you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat