cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer wants corporate office to call

Journeyman

Customer wants corporate office to call

I have been a sprint customer since June 2017 and started experiencing problems with my phone in November 2017. Since then I have called nonstop to sprint customer service and even taken my phone to a sprint store. I have been hang up on multiple times when I’ve called and even been called a liar when I was telling them what was wrong with my phone. My phone has been experiencing battery problems and recently found out from Apple that I was sold a phone with a BAD BATTERY.. just today my phone caught fire and I was told that basically it was my fault by the sprint customer service agent. They didn’t try to help and having insurance didn’t help either because when I talked to Asurion they said it would be $250 for a REFURBISHED phone.. I was originally sold a refurbished phone that had a bad battery and eventually caught fire. Is there any way to contact the corporate office. 

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Customer wants corporate office to call

Oh my for one are you okay? Were you able to contain the fire? That is scary! I am sorry you have gone through that. With bad batteries we usually point you in the direction of Apple, since they are internal batteries, and Apple usually will replace when it is their product that failed. Have you spoken with Apple?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I have and I was told to contact sprint but no one has been ANY help to me
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I would contact Asurion to file a claim. That is the only that we could get done to get you a new phone. 

Journeyman

I have
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat