cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damage lease phone question?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Damage lease phone question?

HI, so I'm planning to turn my lease iPhone 6s maybe next week so I can have the new iPhone 7, I'm lease and they said I can now upgrade anytime but my problem is my phone is crack but it's not big and it's not a huge crack, it's just small crack.. So I have different questions...

1) what will happen if I turn in my phone? will they accept it and give me a new one

2) will I have to pay the whole phone? Or I have to pay the damage ( im not in any protection plan?

3) how much do you think the damage cost? Or they will not ask me for any fee?

4) will they still give my a new phone or not? So can I still upgrade just turning in my 6s

pplease help me i need a good answer...

thank you have a good one.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Damage lease phone question?

Hello danny009, thank you so much for reaching out to us and being part of the Sprint family.

If your device is damaged and you are not enrolled on the Total Equipment Protection (Insurance) and you want to return the device at the end of your lease and upgrade to a new phone, you can choose to pay a damaged device fee.

The damaged device fee will vary based on the type and extent of damage, ranging up to the total original value of the device.

You can visit a Sprint store, where a representative will evaluate your device and review your options.

For more information click here

If you have any other questions or concerns, we are here for you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Tags (2)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat