cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found an iPhone 5 - would like to find the owner

Journeyman

Found an iPhone 5 - would like to find the owner

Hi all, a friend found this iPhone and I've been looking for a way to return it to it's rightful owner.  I can't find anything on this site which allows me to report it.  I have the IMEI number.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about finding the owner of a lost phone?

Thanks!

Dennis

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Found an iPhone 5 - would like to find the owner

You may take the phone into a Sprint store and have them reach out to the customer. They'll be more than happy to contact them for you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Forgot to mention, I'm actually located in Bermuda and we have no Sprint stores here.  The person who lost it was probably on vacation when they lost it. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

That's an excellent question. Give me a moment to see what the next step would be. I've never had this exact question before. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat