cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

I have had this error and have spent 2 hours+ on the phone with Sprint with no one able to figure it out, and 3+ hours at a Sprint store where they were also unable to solve this error. I have tried all of the solutions above (they never really applied in the first place) tried resetting network settings, clearing Bluetooth devices, disabled find my iPhone, you name it we tried it. (Even the old turn it off and on again).  

I have had ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE service from Sprint and I am on the verge of returning my watch to the Sprint store where I bought it and ending my contract over this. I have hope because I have seen others have gotten help on this thread. Someone help me please!!

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Wizard

Hey tdengler, let me take care of this for you. Hop over to private message so I can get some additional information.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

i have spoken to sprint advanced tech support and as well as went in to the store and still no help with this enablement code please help me

Journeyman

Still no help.. please someone help me with the enablement error please I have talked to sprint been to the store and still nothing this is my second post.

Journeyman

im still facing problems with the enablement of my apple watch, please help.
Journeyman

I have had my apple watch for about 2 weeks now and am still unable to connect it to the cellular data. I have gone to the store twice for about 4-6 hours each visit been on the phone for 7+ hours trying to get this resolved and nothing has been able to work. Some reps have told me that i need to add a line to my plan just for my apple watch but no one seems to be able to know how to do it ive gone to the store they told me to call the telesales department and they could help me, Ive called them and were unable to help me either due to them only activating phones and doing upgrades. I have even tried adding the line myself through the website but was unable to do so. Ive turned off my international calling, unblocked all voice and messages, turned google voice off, tried adding a line but nothing has helped me. Please if any rep can add the line or simple help me to add that cellular data to my plan I would greatly appreciate it, Im very frustrated about the lack of help from sprint.

Wizard

Let me take a look to see what's up. I'm going to private message you to get some additional info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

my apple watch says enablement error system error the primary phone needs to be active status before activate this new device.-1356

i went to the store and called support and they are also confused  please help

Journeyman

Frustrating, none of those works.
Journeyman

I’m still getting this error message. I have the unlimited freedom v04 plan
GrandMaster

@BrianaGodette12

did you already go through the troubleshooting steps on page one?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I’ve never used google voice. Is that something that comes pre installed on the device ? I don’t have any of the other services on my account.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat