cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Sprint Social Care

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Hello everyone. We are looking into possible solution for this issue. Please stay tuned. We appreciate your patience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

REACH OUT TO SPRINT JEFFREY HE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY SPRINT REP THAT HAS BEEN SOLVING THIS EXACT ISSUE FORM CUSTOMERS MAYBE HE CAN TEACH EVERYONE ELSE HIS PROTOCOL TO FIXING THIS ISSUE THAT SEEMS TO BE IMPACTING A  LOT OF PEOPLE.

Sprint Social Care

Hello Suplexcity. We would like to do some troubleshooting to help you resolve this issue. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am still getting the error message, I have disable all of the above sat in the sprint and apple store, walked away with the same message I walked into the store with

Journeyman

I’ve talked to countless reps, I have no icc, I’m a business account owner, enablement error cannotgeneratewallet, I’m so frustrated, Hester a rep tried to request 150$ deposit to sctuvatd the watch, help!

Wizard

Hi EddyGarcia. We want to take a closer look at your case, and perform some troubleshooting. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a Private message.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am still receiving an error message. HELP

Sprint Social Care

Hello jcelistan6127! We would like to help you out with this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I’ve done all these things listed and still cannot get cellular activated on my watch. I’ve spoken too sprint and Apple still getting an error message 

Journeyman

I am receiving the same enablement error. I have contacted both Sprint and per their direction Apple. I am still without the cellular portion. Please help!

Journeyman

Hello! I am having the same issue and no one at Sprint seems to be able to help. They referred me to the Apple store, who called Sprint after trying to assist. I am still without. Please help!

Sprint Social Care

Good morning guys! I would like to check what causing the issue. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat