cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

I'm still getting an enablement error when i try to activate cellular.  Last I heard @Sprint_Jeffrey sent an email and requested an update.  

Journeyman

Thank you so much! @Sprint_Jeffrey my watch is finally working! 

Journeyman

Hey my name isQuinton I having this same issue with my series 3 Apple Watch I get an enablement error on the cellular setup I’ve talked to sprint and Apple for hours with no outcome sprint even submitted a ticket? Idk what that means please help me fix my Watch

Journeyman

Hey my name isQuinton I having this same issue with my series 3 Apple Watch I get an enablement error on the cellular setup I’ve talked to sprint and Apple for hours with no outcome sprint even submitted a ticket? Idk what that means please help me fix my Watch

Tags (1)
Journeyman

II am having the Apple Watch Series 3 cellular enablement issue I have talk to Sprint and Apple and four hours with no positive outcome they went as far as submitting a ticket I have no clue what that means but my phone is still not working please help

Sprint Social Care

Hello Quewynn88! Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Please allow us to take a closer look into this. Check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the same issues. I have been trying to get this watch working since yesterday 

Journeyman

Hello 1mikehubb. It will be our pleasure to assist you with this matter. I just sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I’m getting the same message for my Apple Watch series 3.

Has this issue been solved?

thank you,

tony

Journeyman

Please help, I'm having the same issues 😞

Tony

Journeyman

Hi. This is really not an enablement issue, but...

Has anyone used the Apple Watch Series 3 with GPS+Celluar successfully with non-English language set on the Watch? I've been using it with Japanese user interface, and I've consistently had problems connecting to the network to make or receive phone calls. I've discovered today that, if I change the language back to English, it works...! My guess is that it is not a problem with Sprint (i.e., Apple probably needs to do something), but I just wanted to share it here, in case anyone else is attempting to use it in other languages. Maybe it's just Japanese, maybe not...!

Tags (2)
Journeyman

Checked all three solutions. Still getting the enablement error. Help will be appreciated.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat