cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

I really don't know what happened but my watch finally works!!! I tried it again this morning and was able to add the cellular plan 🙂  I was playing around with my phone and held down the control panel screen and turned off cellular data, then turned it on again.  Although I had turned on cellular data under settings, doing it thru the control panel seemed to do something because it worked.  I could be wrong, but it's worth a try 🙂  good luck everyone!

image1.pngimage2.png

Sprint Social Care

Good morning guys! I'll be reaching out to each of you via private message so that we can review your issues.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Please help. I’m getting the same message. This is so frustrating and such a waste of time. Nobody has been able to help!

Journeyman

Hey I had the same issue I talked to sprint for days to the point they told me to return my watch to where I got it which was BS! They said my MEID # didn’t match anything well I played with the settings did a “reset all settings” and turned  all my roaming settings off and connected it from a distance and it worked I don’t know if being away from it worked but I was in the other room good luck!

Journeyman

Hi goldengirl530. Let me take a deeper look into this matter, I just sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have followed all steps to try to fix this problem. From google voice, to disabling selective call block. And I continue to get the same error message. "Enablement Error". I actually went to a corporate store yesterday for 2 1/2 hours. I had an apple tech on the phone, and made the store manager call Customer Care, because I was sick and tired of being bounced around. After 3 store visits, 17 reps and yesterday experience, enough is enough!!!!!!!

Journeyman

I bought my Apple watch 3 about 2 days ago now and i have not stopped trying to connect the cellular part of the watch and have spoken t several people and never getting the issue solved . i have also tried the methods suggested above. please help me 😞
Journeyman

I followed the troubleshooting steps, been to the Sprint Store and spoke to Apple support with no resolution.  Still unable to use cellular with my watch

Journeyman

I’ve tried these methods and calls and talked to at least 7 sprint reps n 2 Apple customer service reps with no solution this has been by far my worst experience with customer service. I think it’s ridiculous that no one seems to know how to fix this issue, I’m wondering why and how some people still have jobs 

Sprint Social Care

Good morning guys! If you are still having issues, please send me a private message with your phone number of your iPhone and the IMEI of your watch.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok I just sent you a private message with the information you were asking for. Hopefully you can fix my issue

Journeyman

Thanks Spontain201 We will continue assisting you in the Private Thread.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat