ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Yes we did, thanks for jumping in Ciara. There is a ticket currently as we’ve tried all of the mentioned steps, including: removing and reattaching the account, erasing phone,etc. and each of these steps.

Sprint Social Care

You're most welcome! If there's an open ticket, there's a chance to get a resolution for this. Let's await on the ticket to be closed. Hopefully, you'll be provided with a resolution. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ciara,

I’m happy to report we gained resolution we were able the attach the Apple Watch to the iPhone and Sprint network, and we were successful bypassing the enablement error. There was some sort of an internal sprint security hold on the phone which we believe prevented it from allowing the connectivity. Oddly we never reported the phone stolen, it’s been in our possession for its lifetime… Strange that this was on the account and that it was so difficult to navigate this visibility through the support world. In the end I believe having the security team remove that block was the solution. We found the number for the security team through the sprint community, thank you for helping us end users!!

Sprint Social Care

Yeah!! I'm so happy yo know you were able to make it work. Thanks for taking of your time to provide us with updates. Thanks again for being part of our Sprint family. Have a wonderful rest of your day. 🙂

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat